Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Oh my ar$e

Well, I wanted to see the top of the main volcano here on Maui, and I saw all the hairpin bends on the map and decided I didn't want to drive it, so I booked myself on a tour that drives you to the top and lets you bike down at your own pace. That's where I've been today. And now my ar$e is sooo sore! And I have a really big bruise on my leg where I fell off my bike about 5 seconds after I got on it! Well, everyone knows the closest I've been to a bike in the last 10 years is at the gym. Not quite the same thing.

It was worth it though, the view from the top (10,000 feet) was amazing, and as we got there, cloud settled in at about 5-7,000 feet, so when we biked down we went through the cloud - which was really cool.

Tomorrow is whale watching, much more relaxing I hope.

Sx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?