Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

All things Well and good

Greetings from Wellington.

Lauren never told me it rained so much here. I knew it was known as the "Windy City" but I didn't twig on the rain part at all... Good thing I bought that Kagoul after the day up Rangitoto in Auckland huh?

I've just been chilling out for the last few days. I spend Saturday and Sunday at the cricket - New Zealand are playing the West Indies - it's quite different watching it at ground level than on TV, but it was a nice way to spend a couple of days sat under the clouds and watching NZ kick ass... Maybe I'll even catch a game of... horror of horrors... rugby while I'm here.

Hope everyone is well, email me all your news, or give me a bell some time.

Love and hugs,
Suz xx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?