Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

Onwards...

I'm having a bit of a lazy day today. The last few have been totally manic as Sam and I have been sorting the house out, throwing stuff away and packing like maniacs... I'm down to my big rucksack plus my daypack plus my shoulder bag plus my food bag once again... and I'm gonna have to half it before I get to Asia... I tried to be ruthless but you know me, I had to get the kitchen sink in.

So Sam and I have now moved out. Sam is driving up to Wellington and then flying over to Brisbane to meet up with Kat over there for a couple weeks before heading home... Kat is heading home too... So it's the end of an era in Queenstown. I'm sad to leave cos I've met so many fantastic people here, but since I plan on coming back for the next ski season I don't feel so bad as I'm gonna see them again.

I've packed a big box and sent it home to mum and dad - should arrive there in about three weeks... containing a few bits and pieces - so, family, make sure you get in there and claim what's yours before M&D hog it all!

I'm leaving Queenstown tomorrow morning. I'm getting back on the Magic Bus and heading for Dunedin for a few days. From there I'll be heading south to Invercargill and on to Stewart Island before heading back to Dunedin.

All in all I've had a fab time here over the last 7 months, but it's definitely time to get moving again and see some more of the world which was my original plan.

Hope everyone back home is well, if you've got any tips on travelling through South East Asia, please share them with me, I'm planning on heading to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Brunei.

Love to everyone, I should have some new pics fairly soon!

Suzi xxxx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?